Weight Loss Wednesday | The Beginning
Embarking on this whole health kick thing in January was a big change; I went from eating takeaways and doing no exercise, to eating healthy meals and going to the gym. I have already written a post on my weight loss which you can read here but I thought I would start this series-type thing as not only a way of motivating others but also keeping myself on track, as it is safe to say my healthy lifestyle has been slacking recently. Perhaps its the summer, but more likely it is myself losing control of saying 'no' to things I don't even need. A treat once in a while is great for you as it keeps the metabolism busy, but indulging on cakes, ice-creams, chocolate, pizzas and cookie dough (my ultimate weakness) has stopped me from losing anymore weight and is making me start to hate my body again. So, call this whatever you want, but think of it as not only a diary for me, but somewhere I will be sharing recipes I have loved, motivational pictures, easy exercises or divulging in all of the crap I have eaten! I am very much putting myself out of my comfort zone by sharing my weight as it is a well known fact that women hate sharing it, but if I see the number, I may just suck it up and keep going as I have already come so far in half a year!
Starting Weight (January 20th 2014): 217.5 lbs
Current Weight (July 30th 2014): 193 lbs
Goal Weight (December 31st 2014): 175.5lbs
Have you got any tips/recipes/bloggers that you would recommend to help?
A xo


Comments
Post a Comment