July Favourites | 2014


Fujifilm Instax Mini 8
I got this for Christmas, but now it is summer, I am loving taking polaroids of my friends and family. I am currently looking for a cool way to display them, rather than keep them in an album. I would definitely recommend getting one, even if the film is a bit pricey.

Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation
Read a review on the foudnation here. I haven't been wearing makeup too much, but this is so lightweight and melts into the skin.

Barry M Nail Varnish - Berry Icecream
I'm usually not a fan of purple, but this pastel purple looks so nice in the summer. It applies well and stays on for 3-5 days without chipping which is amazing considering it is only £2.99.

Company Magazine
Usually I tend to read magazines along the lines of Heat and Star, but I picked this up and it was so good. I really love the design of the magazine, but also the content because it isn't trashy.

Primark Necklace
This necklace was a steal from Primark (around £3.00 I think) and I have been loving it with a white or black top. I never wear necklaces, but I really love the pastel pink colour of this one for the summer.

Sally Hansen Top Coat
(Review coming soon!) As I have been painting my nails more often, this has been incredible for ensuring that my nail doesn't get stained but also that it stays on and unchipped for way longer. 

Rimmel - To Nude or Not to Nude / Afternoon Tea Lip Combination
This month I have really loved these two lip products together as they make a light pink nude colour which looks so natural for summer. Both stay well on my lips and don't feel too sticky. (Review of Afternoon Tea here.)

Paperchase Notebook
I have been using this as a diary since Christmas but gave up after a month or so, but I have gotten back into it and it is honestly so relaxing. I love the design of the notebook as well; it is so cute!

What have you loved this July?
A xo

Comments

Popular Posts