Revlon Nearly Naked Foundation | Review
![]() |
| £8.99 from Boots |
The formula for this foundation is very light but it is buildable and can become quite opaque. First application of the product is very sheer but it is not streaky and seems to camouflage into the skin. It is a very smooth and natural foundation; dewy but not that overly shiny look. Revlon says that the foundation covers flaws, however I would say that it is closer to a light coverage foundation than a medium so if you're looking for a full coverage, this is not the foundation for you. I still have to wear concealer with the foundation as my blemishes do show through slightly but it does go a good job of covering the red blotchy patches I sometimes get in the summer. It stays reasonably well all day with powdering (around 6 hours) although in this ridiculous heat, I have barely been wearing any makeup.
There is however a huge flaw in the product for me; it comes with no pump. Seriously Revlon?! I really hate when foundations don't have a pump as a) it makes no sense and b) I waste so much product and stain so many of my tops trying to get excess foundation back into the bottle unsuccessfully. It seems such a shame that there is no pump as otherwise it would have been an infallible foundation.
| Primer: Rimmel Fix & Perfect / Brush: RT Buffing Brush (unedited - excuse my bad skin!) |
Have you tried this foundation? Does the no-pump situation annoy you too?
A xo



I've heard so many positive comments about this foundation, but yeah, why no pump?! :(
ReplyDeleteStyle Sunrise ☀
:)
x
I honestly don't know why they would design it without one! x
Delete