"I haven't blogged in how long?!"
![]() |
| Source |
I have been staring at a blank page for over an hour now trying to find the words for what I want to say. I haven't blogged in 3 months or so which has seemed like an eternity. The reason I stopped blogging? It's hard to say, but I think it was mostly because of the stress of exams and the feeling that I can't enjoy anything as I should be revising. Most of all, I got anxious that someone from my school would find out about my blog and mock me for it. I regret that I let this make me delete my blog for a while because my blog is a place where I can write whatever I want and it shouldn't affect how people see me. Now that I am on the longest summer of my life after finishing exams, I have found myself bored and it seemed stupid not to come back to blogging; something I enjoy and is also productive.
I am not sure what the future of this blog will be, or in fact whether I will delete this post, but I hope to actually take the time to make this blog into something I would want to read and ultimately, something I can be proud of.
A xo



Wishing you the best of luck restarting your blog babe :) <3 Gisforgingers xx
ReplyDeleteThank you :) xx
Deletei totally understand when you say you want your blog as something to be proud of.
ReplyDeletehttp://georgianicolaou.co.uk
Thank you! I think I needed to stop using it to appreciate the fact that blogging is supposed to be fun and not another stress x
Delete