#TeenBlogSeries | Favourite Highstreet Shop and Picks



Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to supply products for the giveaway, get involved, or have any questions, please email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com


A new Monday brings a new topic for the #TeenBlogSeries and I have to admit that this one was very much out of my comfort zone. I am not 100% comfortable with my body so have avoided outfit posts, but I have tried to add a few photos into the post with the outfits. Also, sorry for the bad quality of the pictures but that's what you get when there is no one to talk your photos for you, so you have to take them on your iPhone.

I have so many highstreet shops that I love for different things however, the main one has to be New Look. The more ignorant of people out there might call this shop "chavvy" which is so wrong. Granted like ALL shops there are some absolutely terrible items in there, but I love the majority of their clothes. They are so affordable, on trend and good quality for the money you pay. I thought I would mention how much I love their shoes too because they are so comfortable and fit all different shapes of feet. I particularly like their boots!




- Mom Jeans

To get a better look at all of the products, I have put hyperlinks above. I always find this Summer/Autumn transition period awkward and seem to dress badly for situations, ending up too hot or too cold. I think that monochrome and geometric patterns will be a big thing this A/W and I love them. There is something so effortless about black and white. To go with it, like all A/W seasons, earthy colours will be popular especially in chunky knitwear for when it gets colder. A good pair of jeans and skater skirt are staples for a wardrobe as they pretty much go with anything. 

What is your favourite high street shop and your predictions for A/W?
Link me to any other #TeenBlogSeries posts below!

A xo

(Sorry if you didn't enjoy this post, I was not 100% happy with it)

Comments

  1. Absolutely LOVE your jumpers! That's my favourite part of autumn!
    I posted too
    http://simplykarun.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  2. New Look is one of my favourite shops to go to! I completely agree with you, a pair of jeans and a skater shirt is all you need! Great post lovely :)

    I'm taking part in the series too! www.pugsandflowers.blogspot.co.uk xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh funnily enough when I went to the UK last year I thought New Look was a pretty cool store! Definitely wish there was one where I live!

    Tania | thearistochats.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely agree that monochrome and geometric patterns are going to be a big thing this autumn/winter.
    untitled&unfinshed

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have seen them everywhere! I am so happy because I love them x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts