Weight Loss Wednesday | A Breakthrough


Finally, a post on a Wednesday...

I am really happy with this week, it has been a breakthrough! I have lost 2.5lbs this week which is a) my first loss in a while and b) a solid weight to lose in a week as it means I won't put it back on hopefully. I have kept my diet very healthy this week (apart from a slip up at my friends house that I literally couldn't say no to) and have exercised 6 out of 7 days. It has really made a difference and has given me the motivation to keep going. I start back at school on Thursday, so I think it will help me to keep losing weight as my days will be more structured. A big change this week is that I also tried to cut carbs or at least keep them to a minimal in the evening and have a bigger lunch instead. Although hard sometimes, I think it has been significant in helping me break out of the weight plateau. I put a compilation of all the meal pictures I have taken this week, to give you an idea of what I have been eating!

A xo

Comments

Popular Posts