#TeenBlogSeries | Autumn Fashion
Teen Bloggers Anouska Millar and Beth have decided to start a project called #TeenBlogSeries. Its aim is to bring together lots of the teens/young adults in the blogging community. For the next ten consecutive weeks, over 80 bloggers will be writing every Monday at 6:30pm about many different things, all beauty, lifestyle or fashion related. You can view everyones posts by going to the hashtag on twitter "TeenBlogSeries". If you would like to supply products for the giveaway, get involved, or have any questions, please email: anouskateenblogger@googlemail.com.
We are most definitely into Autumn now as the leaves are turning brown and it is beginning to transition into that lovely cold yet sunny weather in England. I think Autumn is one of the best seasons to dress for because you get to keep wearing clothes you wore in Summer, but add some Winter elements to them to make them more appropriate for the temperature. Although I am most definitely not a fashion icon, these are the staples for my Autumn wardrobe this year.
Geometric Patterns
I absolutely love this trend. In all the shops, I have seen black and white patterns everywhere. Monochrome does suit everyone, but I think the added geometric patterns on the clothes make them more interesting. One of my favourite pieces I have bought is a black and white dress from H&M which is so flattering as it goes in at the waist and skims past the hip.
Tartan
It seems pretty obvious that tartan will be a staple this Autumn because it is most years. I have mixed feelings about tartan after having to wear it everyday at school for 5 years, but now I am in sixth form, I love red tartan paired with a plain black top or jumper.
Dark Knits
Jumpers are 100% my favourite thing about the colder months as there is nothing nicer than being able to layer up clothes without dying of heat. As I wear a lot of skirts and dresses now, most of my jumpers are cropped or slightly smaller. I tend to keep jumpers as one dark colour because I think they complement patterns well.
Black Leather
Another classic Autumn trend is black leather: fake and real. All of my items are fake leather, which can get hot, but they are great for colder days. I bought this leather jacket on a whim and I am so glad I did; I love it. Black leather jackets look great paired with dresses to give it an edgier look, or with skinny jeans. I also have a pair of black boots that I have worn pretty much everyday since going back to sixth form as they go with everything. My favourite thing to wear them with is black tights and a dress.
I am so happy that we are finally in Autumn (I am an A/W girl over a S/S girl) and I can't wait to start wearing coats and jumpers all the time. Link your posts down below if you have taken part in the series and comment what your Autumn favourite are!
A xo



High-five on the Tartan! I included that in my Autumn Staples post too ^_^
ReplyDeleteLaila from Townhouse Palette