DIY | Pinterest Wall
My Tumblr DIY post went down really well, so I thought I would share my ideas for how to get a Pinterest inspired wall too. I have also seen this on Tumblr too, but I think it is such a cool way to customise your bedroom without spending more than £5. I love how personal you can make it too, as you could always use pictures of friends and family rather than quotes like I used.
![]() |
| What you'll need |
I found my pictures and quotes on Pinterest and Tumblr, and chose the ones that I really loved or the ones that were really cute. I then printed them off using the 40 free prints you get when you sign up to Photobox as it was better quality than printing them onto paper. Next, I hole-punched a hole in the top of each of the pictures so I just thread the strong through it. I decided where I wanted and basically kept tweaking it until I liked how it looked. Again, rather than string, you could use fairy lights to give it a cosy feeling in your room; it is completely customisable. I think that altogether, it cost me about £4 to do and I love the way it looks. It is a great idea for teenagers who don't have much money but want to personalise their room.
If you decide to try this, send me a picture!
A xo





Love it!!
ReplyDeleteI also wanted to say that I nominated you for the One Lovely Blog Award, if you accept it go to my blog for details!
littlewhiteroad.blogspot.com
This is such a cute idea! I must try this!
ReplyDeletehttp://thriftyvintagefashion.blogspot.co.uk/