Soap and Glory | Thick and Fast Mascara Review
Before trying different types of mascaras, I was never really bothered by what I got as mascara didn't really interest me. However, trialing different mascaras with different brushes, I have found the shape I like. I'm talking about the fibre-brush type brush thing (great description). I much preferred the Benefit Bad Gal over They're Real, so when that ran out, I decided to find the high street equivalent: Thick and Fast.
I love Soap and Glory makeup, I use their eyeliner every day, and I was not disappointed by this mascara either. The mascara costs £10 for a rather large bottle which will last me a couple of months. The brush is amazing at separating the lashes so that they don't clump together, but also making my lashes longer and more voluminous. Just a safety precaution, it is a HUGE brush so be careful to not poke your eye out like I did. I would say that if you like the look of fake lashes, then this is not for you as it is a more natural looking mascara. The mascara lasted all day and did not smudge which is great as high street mascaras often do. I would recommend using an eyelash curler before applying to get a nice curl and if you want more than one coat, it does take a while to dry, which is one of the only down sides. All in all, I will definitely be repurchasing this mascara as it does a great job for a reasonable amount of money. I just wish they would make a waterproof edition!
What mascara do you use?
A xo


I love Soap & Glory makeup - I love their Supercat eyeliner too!!
ReplyDeleteRachel | Beauty & The Bird
Their Supercat eyeliner is my holy grail product! x
DeleteMascara is my go to makeup - right after concealer of course, because my eyelashes are long, but practically blonde! So I always make sure to use mascara because it adds definition to my eyes Mckenzie
ReplyDeleteBlog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram
I think my eyes look so weird without mascara! x
DeleteI'm so disloyal to mascaras, I have yet to find a holy grail one. I always pick mascaras based on the brushes so this'll have to be the next one I try!
ReplyDeleteElesaurus | elesaurusrawr.blogspot.com
YouTube - Eleanor Rose
This is the best drugstore version of this brush I have seen! x
Delete