Healthy Eating Recipes | Summer Smoothie



As part of my healthy eating, I have become addicted to smoothies, especially for breakfast as they are so easy to make and taste so good. This is my favourite one, that I make most mornings. To make it even healthier, I sometimes add some spinach to boost the levels of potassium and magnesium, but it makes it a weird brown/green colour so I didn't want to photograph it!

What you'll need:
  • 80g blueberries (preferably frozen)
  • 80g raspberries (preferably frozen)
  • a ripe banana
  • half a cup of orange juice
  • a blender or smoothie maker





I hope you enjoyed this quick and easy recipe post, comment down below what you like to have in your smoothies as I always need new ideas!

A xo

Comments

  1. Wow! I made literally the same smoothie yesterday before I read this, except that I used strawberry juice rather than orange juice!! It tasted so yummy :)

    Beauty & The Bird | Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have never seen strawberry juice before! It is so good, I love drinking it! x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts