Scrunchies | Love or Loathe?


Scrunchies are back from the 90's and are now more popular than ever; or are they?

The revival of the scrunchie seems to be like marmite - you either love it or hate it. Some think that they should stay back in the hair of a 90's teenager, but I really love them. Whether this is because I was born in the late 90's when the trend had already finished, I don't know, however I know that they are so much more fun and comfortable than normal hair ties.

Without having to look very hard, you can usually find scrunchies in most shops on the high street, proving that they are definitely more popular now. My main love for them is simply because they don't tug on my hair like normal elastics do, or do that horrible thing when you take it out and half your hair is attached to it. Instead, they keep my hair up in a ponytail and can be removed smoothly, a welcome feeling for someone with thick hair. In addition, I just love the look of them. I am loving the different patterns and colours you can get now as they look so quirky with outfits. They are pretty cheap too as mine were 2 for £3 from New Look.

If Fearne Cotton wears them, they are automatically fashionable, right?

What do you think of this trend?
A xo

Comments

  1. I think scrunchies are cute if they match your outfit ^_^

    Laila from Townhouse Palette ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absolutely looove scrunchies, they make my hair appear more voluminous when tied up (: xx

    Laura | lauramaexo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't get enough scrunchies - they're super cute and liven up a boring ponytail! What's not to like x
    norable.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts