Hey Presto! | Chocolate Cake in a Cup



If you struggle for time and skill, then this chocolate cake in a cup recipe will be the saviour of your life on those days when you just can't be bothered to properly bake. This seriously makes such a yummy little cake in less than 5 minutes in total - it's crazy! (NOTE: This isn't an original recipe, but it has been tweaked)

You will need:


  • 2 tbsp self-raising flour
  • 1 tbsp cocoa
  • 2 tbsp caster sugar
  • 1 egg
  • 1 tbsp milk
  • 1 tbsp sunflower oil
  • as much chocolate as you feel necessary
  • a dash of vanilla essence
  • a medium to large mug



Instructions:
  1. Grab your ingredients
  2. Place all of the dry ingredients into the cup and stir
  3. Crack in an egg and mix in
  4. Add in the milk, oil and vanilla essence, then stir
  5. Break in the chocolate and mix
  6. Place in microwave for 2 - 2 and a half minutes depending on your microwave
  7. Take out and leave to stand for a minute or two
  8. Serve with ice-cream, cream or by itself

Alice x
(Tweet me @MuttersofaTeen if you try it)

Comments

  1. This sounds so cool! I will definitely be trying this when I get a sweet tooth. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's so good! Just make sure that you don't overcook it :) x

      Delete
  2. I make this alll the time!! It's dangerous because when I want cake and haven't the time or can't be bothered to bake I can just whip this up and be unhealthy that way! Oops :P

    Best wishes, Danielle. x
    http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts