My Favourite Beauty Products | October

Alas, it has come to the end of October and we are celebrating November! Last month I divulged in more makeup than the last few months meaning that I feel as though I had enough products to properly choose from. I would normally include non-beauty favourites, but I am writing this on holiday, so my variety is a little restricted.




L'Oreal Paris 3 in 1 Purifying Miscellar Solution
After only using this for 2 weeks, I don't know what I did without it. I'm sure you have read many reviews about it as it has become a favourite by beauty bloggers everywhere, but it really does dissolve your makeup off of your face. Beforehand, I used to take off my makeup every night but I would find that some remnants were left, but with this, it isn't the case! I have even got my sister onto this and she never ever used to remove her makeup (bad I know!). I would recommend this to anyone who can't get their hands on Bioderma as it is a cheap but amazing dupe.




No. 7 Eyeshadow in Mink
I bought this a while back and after buying other MAC and drugstore eyeshadows it was pushed to the back of my makeup storage until the other day. This colour is perfect for Autumn/Winter as it pairs well with a darker lip. I use this as an all over eye colour and usually use a bit of Reveal from the MUA Undress Me Too palette. It stays on most of the day and stays very shimmery. This would be a lovely colour for a Christmas party! Also, a very affordable product that will last a lifetime.




Nails Inc. Nail Polish in Motcomb Street
'Tis nearly the season and lighter nail polish colours just don't seem fitting anymore. This is a lovely dark blue colour that suits the colder seasons well, and in darker lights seems black. I did a full review of this product here, but overall it is just a cute colour that I am sure I will be wearing for most of the season.




Benefit Bad Gal Lash Mascara
After using the They're Real Mascara from Benefit, I didn't think I would ever change, until this little freebie popped into my bag. The brush is completely different from the They're Real one, but I seem to prefer this one. I find this gives a more natural looking shape to the eyelashes and spaces them out more than the They're Real mascara. I wear this one mostly for school as it looks really pretty with low key makeup. 




MUA Power Pout in Crazy in Love
From going from wearing barely any makeup last year, to having a real interest in it this year, I have been building up my collection slowly, with the lip products lacking behind. I bought this as an Autumn/Winter colour as I literally had zilch, and boy am I glad I did! This is such a lovely raspberry colour that stays on for a surprising long time. I did a full review here, but I am definitely going to be investing in more colours.




Real Techniques Miracle Complexion Sponge
After finding this brush a little mediocre and over exaggerated, I have grown to love it for one main reason: concealer. This is the perfect tool to blend in concealer well into the foundation and hasn't left my makeup bag most of the month. I definitely wouldn't use it for my whole face, but this is the perfect shape to fit into all the nooks and crannies, plus for a mere £5.99 it is a steal compared to the beauty blender. 




So those are my favourites for this month, but what have you been enjoying?

Alice x

Comments

Popular Posts