He-Shi Exfoliating Body Wash | Review
Although I do not tan, as I am that pale that it won't work, I am a lover of body exfoliators as I suffer from extremely dry skin on my elbow and upper arm. He-Shi is on the whole a brand selling tans, which they are famous for, but after getting this, I can also see why so many people use their before and after products.
"He-Shi Exfoliating Bodywash is a luxurious face and body exfoliator containing fruit AHAs and scrub particles to gently remove dead skin cells whilst micro-dermabrasion crystals smooth the skin in preparation for tanning. Delicious aromas of strawberry will leave the body refreshed, smooth, cleansed, while glycerine helps to moisturise the skin the scrub particles increase blood supply and improve circulation."
I use this probably twice a week either in the bath or shower and apply about a pea sized amount for each arm. I also apply it before shaving by legs as I find it helps to get a closer shave. After using it, my skin feels so much smoother and appears to have less dry skin. This effects lasts for a few days, but this is more than other exfoliators I have tried. Once out of the shower/bath, I then whack on some of my Soap and Glory body butter as it helps my skin to stay smoother for longer.
The smell of this is to die for as it smells of strawberry, but it is not overwhelming like other brands tend to be. It is a cute pink colour, with small pink/white particles that scrub the skin. A little goes a long way with this as I have been using it for nearly a month and it is still very full. It retails for £5.95 for 50ml on the He-Shi website and I well recommend you try it if you suffer from dry skin like myself. Another note, this can be used on your face as well as body, not that I have tried!
Have you tried this? What do you use to exfoliate?
Alice x


Comments
Post a Comment