Would you rather: Beauty Edition...
I recently saw this tag on someone I follow's blog (I will link her here) and thought it would be a cool thing to do, so here it goes...
1.) Would you rather lose all of your mascaras, eyeliners, lipsticks, and lip-glosses or lose all of your palettes and eye shadows?
Definitely lose all of my palettes and eye shadows, because I don't really use them on a day to day basis, where as no mascara would make my eyes look small and really ugly!
2.) Would you rather chop off all your hair or never be able to cut it again?
This is such a hard question because I don't think I would be able to cope with no hair, but my hair is so damaged that I think if I didn't cut it every 6-8 weeks it would be one massive split end. Overall, probably never cut it again... I would just have to find a new way to chop it!
3.) Would you rather have a coral cheek or a pink cheek?
I definitely prefer the colour coral as I think it makes you look less fake and it is usually more subtle than a pink cheek.
4.) If you had £1000 to spend, would you rather buy clothes or makeup?
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH! I don't know, I love them both so much! Both. I'm sorry, that's just how it is.
5.) Would you rather apply lipstick as eyeliner, or eyeliner as lipstick?
Probably eyeliner as lipstick because lipstick is a bit thick for eyeliner, where as I suppose you can build up the eyeliner on the lip. I don't really know, I have never thought about it.
6.) Would you rather only shop at MAC or Sephora?
MAC MAC MAC MAC MAC
7.) Would you rather only use one eyeshadow color or one lip color for the rest of your life?
Almost certainly I would use the same lip colour because lip colours can easily be adapted with different eye shadows, but if I just wore grey eyeshadow, my looks would be limited.
8.) Would you rather wear winter clothes in summer or summer clothes in winter?
I already wear winter clothes in summer, firstly because I have zero money to spend and secondly I HATE people who in the summer who just wear shorts and a strappy top which exposes everything; I really don't want to see it!
9.) Would you rather have dark nails or bright nails all year round?
Bright nails, because dark nails depress me.
10.) Would you rather give up your favorite lip product or your favorite eye product?
Favourite lip product because my lips aren't dry or anything and I can get away without wearing a lip product, but if I had to give away my Benefit mascara or Soap and Glory eyeliner, I would not leave the house!
11.) Would you rather only be able to wear your hair in a ponytail or a messy bun?
Messy bun, as ponytails make my face look huuuuuge
12.) Would your rather never be able to paint your nails again or never use lip gloss?
I love painted nails so I would give up lip gloss!
13.) Would you rather shave your eyebrows and have none at all or sharpie them in everyday?
Sharpie them in for sure, because without eyebrows, don't we look like weird aliens?
14.) Would you rather live without makeup or nail polish?
I look hideous without makeup so without a second thought I would live without nail polish.
Toodle-doo
♡


Awh, thank-you for mentioning my blog!:) it's a fun thing to and loved reading yours!:)
ReplyDeleteshonaelizabeth.blogspot.com
x