My essentials...
Hello all,
Now every girl has the essential pieces of make up and skincare needed in order to survive daily life, so here are mine.
First of all to exfoliate my face and overall, just wake me up, I use the Garnier 3 in 1 Pure Active face wash. For me, it just really helps to clear my face and refresh it for the day. Sometimes it can be a bit harsh for my face, so I am thinking of trying the Liz Earle equivalent (any ideas?)
Next, I use Simple products such as the toner and cleanser along with a cotton wool pad to further clean my face and protect it (I'm still not really sure why I need them). These seem to work, but I'm not really sure because I am still learning about my face! Then, I follow with the Simple moisturiser as it is really creamy and doesn't have an awful smell.
Then, I apply my foundation with a bog standard brush. I recently bought the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation in shade 51 (light vanilla I think...) as it has been recommended and I was getting sick of the Rimmel Wake Me Up foundation. I love it, it smells great and all of the ingredients care for your face.
Then, if needed, I apply my Collection 2000 concealer in Ivory (or something similar). This product is cheap and effective, so I definitely recommend it.
Moving to my eyes, I use the Soap and Glory Supercat eye liner on the top of my eye, in either a wing shape or a simple line. I love it because it is like a felt tip so doesn't smudge easily and is easy to use.
Finally, I use the Benefit They're Real mascara, which is probably the BEST mascara in the world. There are no clumps, the lashes are spread evenly however it can be expensive from some shops.
So, that is what I use everyday... It's not perfect, but it works for me :)
Toodle-doo
♡








This is a really good first post! Don't forget to link your blog up to 'bloglovin' so you can follow other peoples blogs and they can follow you! I haven't long got back into blogging but if you need anything just ask and i'll try to help as much as I can!
ReplyDeleteshonaelizabeth.blogspot.com
x
How do I link it to bloglovin? x
Deleteif you go onto my blog, it has a 'follow me on bloglovin' button, click on that and it should say something like 'sign in to follow this blog' then sign up or you can use your twitter or facebook account im sure and then click on the little heart at the top of the page and click onto my blogs, then it will say 'claim a blog' type in your blog address and then claim it then click on the little heart again and click 'bloglovin' button and it gives you different options of buttons and you can choose one to go on your blog!:)
Deletex
Love your blog, Shona linked me to it.
ReplyDeleteWould love if we could follow each other?
Xxx
http://thepowderednose.blogspot.com/
Defintely, I just read your latest blogposts and loved them :) xx
Delete