June Favourites...

So, it's the final day of June and I have a few favourites that I have been loving this month. They aren't all beauty related so hopefully there is something that you might like!



Curious - Britney Spears


 
This is seriously one of the nicest perfumes I have ever had. I bought it thinking it would be alright as it wasn't that expensive (around £20 I think) but it is actually so nice! I didn't like the bottle at first but now it is growing on me.

MUA Lipstick - Shade 16 (Nectar)

 
This lipstick is AMAZING and I have worn it whenever I can this month. It has to be one of the best £1 products I have ever bought it in my life. I love all of the others as well, especially shade 15 which I can't find anywhere, but anyway this lipstick is to die for.
 
 

Yankee Candle - Beach Walk



This candle smells so nice and it really relaxes me. I don't know if it really does smell like a beach walk but it certainly smells delicious. I bought a sampler which wasn't that expensive, but I might have to invest in a bigger one!
 

The Vamps

 
The Vamps area new boyband, but aren't really a typical one, if that makes sense? I am in love with their covers on YouTube (click here to listen to my favourite) as they are so talented and I just find them really easy to listen to!
 
 
 
So, they are my favourite things of June... There have been so many things that I still love from previous months such as the Bourjois Healthy Mix foundation (which I think is the best foundation ever) and the Benefit mascara.
 
 
What are your favourites?
Toodle-doo

 

Comments

Popular Posts