Make-up haul...

Greetings,




So, on Saturday I decided to grab some new make-up after reading reviews of certain brands such as MUA and Sleek, so here is what I got...
 
 
So first after reading countless reviews of MUA products, I wandered to Superdrug and got my hands on two lipsticks and the 'Undress me too' palette.
 
The two lipsticks I got where in shades 16 (nectar) and 14 (bare). I am in LOVE with these lipsticks, especially shade 16. I haven't used them much but so far they seem incredible for £1. They are quite pigmented but I think it is a good idea to apply lip balm before using them.




















I got the MUA - Undress me too eye palette because all of the reviews I have read of it have been positive and I feel as though I should start wearing eye shadow as at the moment, I never wear any! I haven't used it properly yet as I realised I am horrendous at it, but it looks quite pigmented and I love the colours, especially 'Reveal'.




 
 I was then just walking and browsing the shop when I nearly screamed; they were selling Sleek make up! I have been looking everywhere for this as I have only ever seen it being sold online! I spent around 20 minutes looking and testing all of the make up but eventually I decided to get the Face Form palette in fair. It comes with a contouring powder, higlighter and blusher. I have seen this used by Zoella and Tanya Burr in countless videos and although I know I won't be able to contour for a while, after practise, I can't wait!


 
I also got an eyeshadow brush and bronzer brush from Superdrug, but that's not that exciting. I then went to Boots and I used their 'Buy 1 get the 2nd half price' deal to invest in another foundation and powder. I haven't seen many reviews of the Rimmel Stay Matte foundation but it seems alright at the moment. I bought the Clear Complexion powder because I have seen it used in tutorials and my other powders are running low...


 
I know that this may not seem like a lot of make up to some people, but for a teenager, this is a LOT to buy in one go!
 
Also as a side note, I reaaaaaaally want the Real Techniques brushes so has anyone seen them for cheaper than £20 and are the Liz Earle products actually good?

Toodle-doo
 
(P.S. Follow me on Bloglovin, I follow back)

Comments

Popular Posts