A little hello...

So, if you're reading this, you would have come across my blog for some reason, whether it be pure coincidence or luck! I still don't know what my blog is going to be centred around, probably make-up, clothes and the troubles of being a teenage girl. So a few facts...
 
Yes, I am a 15 year old girl with nothing better to do than sit making a blog. I love make-up, even though I am still working out how the hell to use it. I am a "typical teenage girl" purely because I like One Direction, but I think I prefer McFly.
 
I know it must be a short blog post, but I am planning what to write, even though I am sure that no-one will be reading, but if you are... Thanks.

Comments

  1. Good luck with your blog look forward to reading more posts

    Carrieanne x

    http://imjustalittlepixie.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I love your recommendations on your blog :) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts