What's on my iPad
![]() |
| Not my original image |
My iPad is one of the essential things that helps me to blog as it means I can do it in the bath. I have seen these types of posts a couple of times so thought I would give it a go.
First things first, this is my home screen which has all of my NON blogging applications such as BBC iPlayer, Facebook and stuff like that. Not very interesting, but has everything I need for my personal use. Obviously the trusty dominos app has pride of place on the first page, alongside Clumsy Ninja - a very addictive game - and the MIC game.
On my second page I keep all of my blogging apps together so that when I do blog, it is easy to find what I need. I don't use folders on this page as they really annoy me and I always forget where I put what. The obvious ones are Blogger and Bloglovin' and they are the main apps I use to write and read blog posts. I use Hootsuite to schedule tweets for posts when I'm out, so that my twitter if kept up to date. Although I am not a huge user of Pinterest, I love using it for inspiration when thinking of storage ideas or hair ideas. I use google apps in order to keep in touch with other bloggers and check emails. YouTube is an obvious necessity, but a note to. YouTube, why have you still not made it able to continue playing when you go off of the YouTube app? It's 2014, jeez. That's why I often listen to a podcast whilst writing my posts as they are very relaxing and for breaks, I watch something on lovefilm. My picture editor of choice is Aviary, but I try to edit pictures online via Picmonkey. Monopoly needs no explanation. My favourite app at the moment is by far Clothia though as it is completely different to all my other apps.
Clothia is an app that enables you to mix and match accessories, clothes, shoes, just about anything and turn it into an OOTD or collage. I am not hugely fashionable, but I love creating my own pieces and looking at others too. The app is so well made and looks so chic; and luckily, is also incredibly easy to use.
What apps do you have on your iPad/iPhone?
alice.






I would be so scared to take my iPad in the bath >.< I am going to check out Clothia, I have been in a fashion savy mood lately:)
ReplyDeleteLaila | Townhouse Palette
Clothia is honestly amazing! Haha, I put it on the side - I'm too clumsy to hold it over the bath xx
Delete