Jo Malone | Peony and Blush Suede


"I don't consider myself a perfumer; I consider myself a fragrance artist: I create art with scent."
Jo Malone

Peony and Blush Suede is one of the many famous fragrances from top perfume maker: Jo Malone. As a treat for getting an A* in my English Language GCSE, I was bought this by my parents and I am completely infatuated with it. This is not an every day perfume as it is so expensive, but a special occasion one; the sort of perfume that you really look forward to wearing. 




"The essence of charm.  Peonies in voluptuous bloom, exquisitely fragile.  Flirtatious with the juicy bite of red apple and the opulence of jasmine, rose and gillyflower.  Mingling with the sensuality of soft, blush suede.  Luxurious and seductive."

The perfume is very sweet and floral, so if you are more interested in spicy or woody fragrances, then you probably wont like it. I love the contrast between the Peony and Blush Suede though as it feels really light and floral, without being too overpowering. 

Jo Malone perfume is on the expensive size (£78.00 for 100ml), but the 30ml version I got cost £39.00 which is a similar price to other perfumes that you can find in Boots or Superdrug. The packaging of the perfume is one of the things you are paying for, but I am happy to. I love how it comes in a chic box with black ribbon in the Jo Malone bag. It sort of reminds me of something from a New York boutique or Paris. The bottle looks so classic and elegant, and I can see why Jo Malone has been popular for a long time and with a vast number of generations.



I think that every girl deserves a Jo Malone perfume in her stash as they are timeless and there really is a fragrance for everybody in the 6 different categories.

alice.


Comments

Popular Posts