'Little Duck' Nail Polish by Tanya Burr | Review
If you read yesterdays post (link here) then you would know that I recently received my order from feelunique from the Tanya Burr collection and was ecstatic to open and review it. Today, I am reviewing the nail polish called Little Duck from her collection.
Little Duck is an almost calming duck egg blue colour that is so perfect for Spring; it also makes your hands look a bit more tanned! It is one of 10 colours that you can find on feelunique, all retailing for £5.99 for 12ml, which I think is reasonable as I'm sure this is going to last me a while. I love the range of colours Tanya has picked as it ranges from very pale pinks, to shimmery navy and everything in between.
Application is very good as it takes two coats to get an opaque colour, which is pretty similar to other nail polishes. It went on really smoothly and made it really easy to paint my nails - something I am very bad at! Also it seems to dry super quick, a lot quicker than Barry M nail polishes and even the nails inc. ones, which is always a plus because I am never patient enough to wait for them to dry. As I haven't been wearing this for long, I am not sure how long it stays on, but I am feeling a good week with no chips just considering how quickly it dried and how thick it went on.
I will definitely be buying some more on either feelunique or when they eventually get launched at Superdrug because I am delighted with the quality of it as often 'celebrity' launched products can be a little lacking in quality.
Have you bought any of the Tanya Burr nail polishes?
alice.


No :(
ReplyDelete