Macadamia Deep Repair Mask | Review



A hair related product - makes a change. I won this a while ago in a giveaway, where I won a whole bundle of Macadamia goodies, including this deep repair mask. Macadamia is a natural oil hair care brand that are becoming increasingly more popular, due to their amazing products which help to protect and save the hair. Although sometimes considered a little expensive, everyone seems to agree that their products really do work. Macadamia oil is "remarkably lightweight, macadamia oil’s unique composition gives it an uncanny similarity and compatibility to sebum, the natural oils that our own scalp produces. It's this unique similarity that makes it so effective, allowing the oil to infuse into hair and scalp with extraordinarily fast absorption. Macadamia Natural Oil restores health, softness and shine and shields the hair from chemicals, heat and damage through its natural UV protection."

What it claims to do:
"Macadamia Natural Oil's Deep Repair Masque revitalises dry, damaged hair like you have never experienced before. Using a combination of macadamia and argan oil infused with tea tree oil, chamomile oil, aloe and algae extracts this masque will rejuvenate and rebuild the hair, leaving it deeply nourished for improved elasticity and shine with long-lasting conditioning benefits."

How much you get in the 15ml sachet
As I have only used it once, I can't comment much on longterm repair, but after reading some reviews and feeling the overwhelming benefit after one use on my hair, I can agree that it really does deeply nourish the hair and leave it feeling a lot healthier. Because I straighten my hair most day, my hair often feels straw-like and very dry, and the Macadamia oil seemed to fix this. The mix of oils give the hair back the essential oils it needs to be protected and grow. The mask instructs that you leave it on for 7 minutes, which is longer than other masks I have used in the past, however, it seemed to help it sink further in. My hair didn't look much shinier, but I don't think it ever can without shine spray from the salon. One thing I can't get my head around though is the price, as prices start at £12.50 for 100ml and go up to £68.50 for 1000ml, which just seems a bit too much for a hair mask as there are plently of brilliant more affordable ones on the market.

Have you tried any of the Macadamia products?
alice.  


Comments

  1. I've never tried Macadamia but this sounds lovely - I have dry, damaged hair due to when I did an ombré effect so I will have to try it.. But the price is a bit much I agree, I'd love to see if you can find a dupe for it! x

    Kathryn | effievanity

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hopefully one day! I would love to buy it, just not for this price! x

      Delete
  2. This is my favourite mask! Just love it and nothing else compares, it's very pricet but worth the extra spend as it lasts ages and totally repairs your hair back to new especially if its went through lots of damage like mine did for years! xx

    www.krystelcouture.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Maybe I will look into it for a present then :) thank you for commenting xx

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts