Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish | Review

Although I am late to this hype, I finally gave in and treated my skin a few weeks ago. I bought the 100ml starter kit that comes with two muslin cloths. And boy, how happy am I. I literally can't believe how soft this makes your skin feel and how fresh it leaves it feeling for the rest of the day. The combination of the ingredients: beeswax, eucalyptus, glycerin, hops extract, D-panthenol, cocoa butter, rosemary extract and chamomile extact, all make the skin feel soothed and cooled. The smell of the cocoa butter reminds me of a Body Shop body butter but a lot more subtle. The packaging is also superb as it just looks clean, which is an essential thing for my skincare.




My skin has cleared up a bit, but as I am a teenager it's unlikely that I'm ever going to have flawless skin. But mostly it removes every single bit of makeup I have on and helps my skin to almost 'relax' in a way. I really like the muslin cloth idea as it gently exfoliates my skin without bringing it out in more spots, and also it makes it easier to tell when you have got all of your makeup off. The amazing thing is, is that it is suitable for all ages and skin types which although I was wary about, it really works! 

Application:

  1. Fill a sink with warm-hot water
  2. Submerge the muslin cloth in the water
  3. Apply a pump to the back of your hand
  4. Massage it into a dry face
  5. Take off your eye makeup with it last to avoid getting it all over your face
  6. Wipe away the cleanser with the muslin cloth until all makeup is gone
This is how much I normally use.

The application is so easy and quick that I can even do it sometimes before school (if I'm not running late!). I would definitely recommend you buy this to try because compared to others on the market, it isn't actually that expensive.

Do you use Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish?
alice.

Comments

  1. I love Liz Earle cleanse and polish, it was the first of their products I used. I now have the tonic, moisturiser, eye cream and I have my partner on the male range. They have great offers on and when you visit the store they let you choose a miniture of something new to try. It's likely you will be hooked from now on. Emily

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Are the other products any good? Oh dear, sounds expensive! ;) x

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts