Afternoon Tea Lipgloss - Tanya Burr | Review
A very exciting post today as my package from feelunique came with my lipgloss and nail polish I ordered from Tanya's collection! I was so excited to open it, that I had to write a blog post straight away (look out for the Little Duck review coming soon!).
The packaging for the lipgloss is so cute and really practical as well because it stands up by itself and is a really good size for the money (8ml for £6.99). I also really love the cute little heart on the top of the lid and Tanya's signature on the side; it just makes it more personal.
I chose the colour Afternoon Tea which is a gorgeous light pink colour, that I think will be beautiful for everyday wear. There is no shimmer in this colour, as I am not keen on a shimmery lip for day to day use. It is one out of a choice of 12 glosses, ranging from glittery nudes to deep vampy reds. The lipgloss is thick but not sticky, so it is easy to get an even coverage over the lips without feeling as though they have been glued together!
The applicator on the brush is similar to 'normal' lipgloss wands, apart from there is no slanted edge, but I like this as it makes application smoother and easier. It has a slight sweet scent, which could be sickly for some people, but I really love sweet and floral smells, so it just adds to it.
I am not sure on how long it stays on yet, but so far, I have had a drink in it and worn it for a few hours and it is still staying strong! One thing that is for sure is that I shall be purchasing a lot more of the lip glosses from feelunique or when they are brought into a Superdrug near me. Overall, I would definitely rate this a solid 9 out of 10 as the colour range is brilliant and it compliments different skin tones well.
Well done Tanya (if you're reading this) and keep making more as they are lovely! You are an inspiration to all :) xo
What lipglosses have you got from the collection?
alice.


I love this shade, it looks gorgeous x
ReplyDeleteSweet Dreams
I think it is one of the prettiest shades in her collection - but they are all gorgeous :) thanks for commenting x
DeleteColour looks so nice, especially because there's no glitter in it! I might have to put an order in! xx
ReplyDeletehttp://headscribbles.blogspot.co.uk/
I would definitely recommend this shade :) I really love how it has no glitter in! xx
Delete