Benefit Benetint | Review
Starting to use blusher has to be one of the 'scariest' steps in make up for me, because I just can't seem to find a blusher that I really like, or that even suits me. This may have changed however, since getting my hands on Benefit's benetint - a lip and cheek stain. Benetint isn't really a blusher, it's a stain, but it can still be applied to the cheeks and blended out to create a nice blush.
As I got a sample size in the Primping with the Stars kit, this is a really handy size to carry but also looks really cute. I like the packaging because it is simple and just looks nice like most of the other benefit products. The applicator is sort of like a nail polish brush as it is the same size and shape.
For cheeks, you swipe three lines on the apple of your cheek and then QUICKLY blend it in. I use my contour brush from Real Techniques as it is just the right size for applying it to the apple of my cheek. It is so important that you blend it in straight away, because otherwise you will have three red lines stained on your cheek for the entire day!
| Not blended |
| Blended |
Once blended, it makes a nice deep blush that it is quite subtle, but it obviously can be layered to create more of a colour. I love this as it is so easy to use and it isn't that noticeable, so doesn't make me feel like a drag queen all day. As well as applying it to my cheeks, I also dot it on my lips to add a slight deep pink onto my lips. After applying to my cheeks, I dab a bit of girl meets pearl on top to create a small shimmer.
This product stays on all day because it is a stain rather than a powder and just adds a little more colour to my normal makeup routine. In full size this costs £24.50 and I still can't tell whether I am going to buy it when it runs out. I would totally recommend this for people like me who don't really know how to apply blusher and can't find a shade to suit them?
Have you tried Benetint?
Toodle-doo
Alice x


I've never even heard of cheek tint! That's so weird. Looks like a scary product to try out but the color is really nice.
ReplyDelete- Marci | AmourMarci
It's definitely not scary, you should give it a try :) x
Delete