MUA Power Pout in 'Crazy in Love' | Review
As the Autumn season has begun and Winter is upon us, I decided it was finally time to invest in some new lip products that would be more suitable for this colder seasons. So, I walked into Superdrug (as per usual) and purchased one of the MUA Power Pouts Lipsticks in the shade Crazy in Love. Lip crayons have so much hype surrounding them, but I hadn't heard much about the MUA equivalents.
MUA claim "MUA Power Pout is a lip treatment with colour intensity that relieves dry, cracked lips providing immediate moisturisation. The handy pencil-style applicator provides easy to apply sheer soft lip colour and rolls up for easy use."
I really love the colour of this as it is a very dark pink/light red and looks lovely with light eye makeup. The colour looks nothing like the colour on the packaging, which I think is a good thing. The product is really moisturising and for the price of £3 is good value. I would say it stayed on for about 3 hours before it needed to be topped up, which I can agree with considering the low price.
My only problems with this product is that it is so creamy it can break off a bit, but that is easily solved by rolling up some new product. However the main problem I have that really irritates me is that for some reason it has the strongest smell of mint. Whether it is just mine I don't know, but it seriously smells like gone off mint and makes me feel a bit sick.
The range also includes the colours: Rendez Vous, Irreplaceable, Crazy in Love, Runway, Justify and Broken Hearted. I definitely think I will be trying the other colours in the range as they all look lovely, especially Justify which is a cute coral colour.
Have you tried these or any similar?
Alice xo


Wow! That's a really lovely colour.At first glance I thought it was a Clinque Chubby Stick,so they might be a good dupe! x
ReplyDeleteConsidering the price I think they are an amazing dupe! x
Delete