Pamper Evening
Every girl's favourite: a night of pampering for herself. I try to have one fortnightly, usually on a Sunday for a bit of body TLC!
I always start off my taking off my makeup, and at the moment I am trialling the Soap and Glory 'the ULTImelt' (I see what you did there!) hot cloth cleanser; I will be writing a review soon, I'm sure. I then run a hot bath and choose my bath product. This time, I used the Creamy Candy from Lush, a sweet smelling bubble bar that creates bubbles when you crumble it under running water. I love this one so much as it leaves your skin feeling so soft and it contains ingredients that smell superb and really help to relax: cocoa butter, almond oil and vanilla.
Whilst the bath is running, I apply a face mask and my choice on this occasion was a new one to my collection: Quick Fix Facials Anti-Blemish Mud Mask (again, review coming soon). Face masks in the bath are brilliant for your skin as the steam helps open the pores so that the face mask can get deep into the skin. They are also mega relaxing.
As I am waiting for the face mask to harden, I shave my legs because what girl doesn't love smooth legs! But before shaving, I exfoliate my legs with the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush body scrub. This smells so darn good and leaves your legs feeling softer, which helps get a better shave as all of the dead skin is removed. The scrub is well worth the money as the scent stays on the skin after getting out of the bath and helps to get rid of dry skin, especially on elbows. (TIP: If you don't have shaving cream, use conditioner to shave as it helps get a closer shave, but also nourishes the skin!)
Finally I get out of the bath and use a body butter, I am not too fussy which but it is usually either the Soap and Glory Sugar Crush Buttercream or The Righteous Butter. Then it is time to watch a TV series or a movie; I am loving the Vampire Diaries.
What do you do on your pamper evenings?
A xo


Perfect pamper evening ANYTHING from Lush or Soap and Glory!!
ReplyDeleteI'm gonna miss my bath when I move to my new house :(
Best wishes, Danielle. x
http://www.underlandtowonderland.blogspot.com